Friday, January 5, 2018

If You Can't Play With a Child, Play Like a Child! with Life Art Business Coach Kimberly Conrad

Some find it really hard to get in a playful state of mind. It is something I have had to practice.

I tend to take life, myself, and especially my work very seriously. Having my first grandchild last year really helped me. I get to have him on Tuesdays..."Tuesdays With Ziggy" My favorite day of the week.

For the first time in 11 years, I actually have a day that I take pretty much COMPLETELY off from work, and I give him my undivided attention. ( I confess I do a little work at night when he leaves) There is nothing to bring out the child in you more quickly than spending time with one!

 If you don't have a child in your life, borrow one ( haha)....and make a regular date. I'd share my little Ziggy, but I am pretty darn stingy in that arena!!:)

Christmas Eve day, Ziggy ( who is now 7 months old) and Grammy painted together for the first time. The stuff this Grammy's dreams are made of!!

And, my beautiful artist friends, if you really cannot paint with a child, set aside time to PAINT LIKE A CHILD!!






 Sincerely, Kimberly Conrad CEO/Where ART Lives

 http://KimberlyConradFineArt.com
 http://kimberlyconraddailypaintings.blogspot.com


 LIFE - ART - BUSINESS


 Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
 220 East 7th Ave (Governer's Park)
 Denver, CO 80203
 303.881.2258

No comments:

Post a Comment