Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Shared from the CEO of Where ART Lives-Change

A Thought for Today.... "

I am open to the new and changing. Every moment presents a wonderful new opportunity to become more of who I am, more of who I was created to be. I flow with life easily and effortlessly."

Louise Hay with a little Kimberly Conrad added in:)

I am a BIG believer in the power of the spoken word.

I have notebooks full of affirming sentences and scriptures that I speak out loud daily.

I learned long ago, that it is not enough to just denounce a negative thought when it pops into your mind; it is critical to have a positive thought to counter it with.

And...if you speak the thought out loud it is even more powerful, as it is then being communicated to you on multiple levels.

For me, it is not enough just to think it, I need to hear it out loud and verbalize it.


No comments:

Post a Comment