Monday, September 5, 2016

Shared from the CEO of Where ART Lives-Wedding

Hello Everyone!!


Forgive Me....

It has been awhile since I have written here.

As an art/business coach it is quite embarrassing to have dropped the ball here in the past several weeks! Life has just demanded every minute of my time.

All I can do is hop back in the saddle!

The trip to Italy, though marvelous in every way left me quite behind in work, and just about the time I got caught up, I took on new clients, new projects, then WEDDING MONTH began, during which time I also moved my youngest son from Colorado to California.

My oldest son got married in August 21st, and the month prior was full of frantic activity culminating in what was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen. It was truly like a fairytale.

There were five straight days of events around the wedding! Yikes!!

Weddings have really changed. I guess I'm dating myself but in my day there was just a wedding!! Maybe a simple rehearsal dinner for the wedding party at your local restaurant.

In the two weeks since the wedding (around my hubby's shoulder surgery) I have been catching up on all the work that I neglected to attend those five days of pre-wedding events.

Anyhow, I'm very excited to be back in my groove and I spent the holiday weekend in my studios painting, so I am actually feeling like an artist again! Painting is so very good for my soul.

I have even been able to resume my writing again in the evenings, and am working on some new things to share.



Below is my favorite iphone picture from the wedding -just for kicks!!




Sincerely,
Kimberly Conrad
CEO/Where ART Lives



http://KimberlyConradFineArt.com
http://CoastalLivingArt.com
http://kimberlyconraddailypaintings.blogspot.com



LIFE - ART - BUSINESS


Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
220 East 7th Ave (Capitol Hill) #10
Denver, CO 80203
303.881.2258

No comments:

Post a Comment