Friday, June 24, 2016

Day 3 in Cortona.......Part 2, My recent trip to Italy with Kimberly Conrad





DAY 3 IN CORTONA, ITALY PART 2.....

Thank you for allowing me to share my trip SLOWLY....and savor every image as I share it....I just don't want it to be over.......!!!!!

I left off last time with Day three in Cortona...Part 1....

It had rained , which created a totally different experience and was marvelous


It was to be out last day in Cortona.....so I went back out later in the day to capture more images to hold in my heart until next time...










We did not see too many pets...a couple of dogs, and a few cats that kept turning up all over town, this is one of them:) He was darling and I am not even a cat person!!


The gallery of a local artist...two floors jam packed...the work was childlike , bright, and colorful...very happy work!!


Our Last Dinner in Cortona....



Every single course at every restaurant was a work of art!


And THAT my friend is the conclusion of day 3 in Cortona!!

Check back  for GOODBYE CORTONA, HELLO "SAN FEDELE"  








No comments:

Post a Comment