Friday, May 20, 2016

Shared from the CEO of Where ART Lives-ITALY






Our first day in Florence was wonderful.....with the exception of the international phone plan I PAID for before I left is not working and cannot be activated. The phone # they texted me to call with my error code cannot be called from Italy!!!




We are all snuggled into our rooms at Hotel Boccaccio......





My little room is  the size of the servants quarters in the old days......about the size of my laundry room at home, but it is cozy and quaint and quite sweet.



My first Italian cappuccino.....




The  ceiling of our little coffee shop.......



A quick visit to the Il Duomo di Firenze, before it started pouring rain....tomorrow we will go back for a slow stroll. Time to tuck into bed with a journal and some watercolors!!:)


A Thought for Today.....
We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
Unknown



More Tomorrow........














1 comment:

  1. Your description and pictures vividly transported me to that amazing experience! Artists definitely travel with a heightened sense of awareness -- almost makes me think my mind would explode at some point!! Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete