Saturday, January 9, 2016

Daily Thoughts from the CEO of Where ART Lives- More on DISCIPLINE with Kimberly Conrad




HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I am going to say that every day of January!!


Yesterday I shared a video clip of Jim Rohn- a business leader whose books and videos have greatly motivated me over the years and continue to do so.

Here is another one of my favorite Jim Rohn quotes:

"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment."

 Remember the quote I shared a few days ago by Beth Moore? 

"Creativity minus discipline equals unrealized potential"

Each Year I choose ONE word to be my THEME WORD for the whole year- this is different from my goals for the year, for there are many of those.

This is one word that I meditate on - study in depth and am VERY intentional about applying to all parts of my life.

I thought I had chosen another word for 2016- but in my daily readings, studies and quiet moments so far this year, the word that keeps popping up is DISCIPLINE.

So.....this year I will systematically evaluate every area of my life -personally, relationally and professionally - and begin to implement NEW DISCIPLINES!!

Wish Me luck!!

Do you have a special WORD for 2016, or an area in your life that needs a new kind of Discipline?
Feel free to share below in Comments!

Sincerely,
 Kimberly Conrad
 CEO/Where ART Livs



LIFE - ART - BUSINESS




Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
Boarding House Studio Galleries
220 East 7th Ave (Capitol Hill)
Denver, CO 80203
303.881.2258

No comments:

Post a Comment